Thursday, August 28, 2014

180 Days of Awesome!

There was a buzz of excitement at Memorial School today. Everyone (students and staff) was excited for our first day of school. Not sure how much sleeping there was in Medfield last night!

Because kindergarten doesn't start till next week, I had a light day of classes.  It gave me a chance to get some work done - add titles to a new book order, a bit of organizing and planning, and time to work on a new bulletin board.

Many thanks Christina Brennan, amazing Teacher Librarian from Pennsylvania, for inspiring me to create this bulletin board. She is one of the many TL's in my PLN (professional learning network) who I learn from every day.
The board is not finished.  We will be adding words, photos, drawings and more to show our learning this year. I cannot wait to get started. It's gonna be…. awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Memorial School Library Blog!